Korriban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korriban

Welcome in the Korriban™ guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here come the big changes ! please read this all.

Go down 
+3
gthibault
eXpLegend
gandalf052
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gandalf052
Admin
Admin
gandalf052

Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Empty
PostSubject: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Hello guys Smile

you who are active and ls players will see it Wink

as you can see from the guild list , Tibo and I + the advices from many have totally changed the way of life of the Korriban Guild ( sounds cool that way, doesn't it ? ^^)

Anyway, We've Turned in a 100% LadderSlasher Guild.

Why ?

Because that is our main activity in the guild and that slashers are a lot more active than usual members.

So we start this now, I hope this will bring a new and stylish "haircut" to the guild and that you all will have fun Smile

the main changes :

some of the ranks have changed

. : armageddØn : . → Good LS players : people slashing hard and
gaining guild points for the guild, this is a special rank no deserved
to everybody.
☼ Meteor ☼ → LS players : active players who have won at least one Guild Point, they're becoming good.
©️omet → New Ls players: they haven't won any Guild Point yet but they're slashing on a regular basis.
asteroid → Very new players or guest who are kinda inactive in LS or who are active in the guild but not in LS

we actually have 4 x ladderslasher ranks + above, I guess that's enough for now.

We lowered the reward from the guild points, I'm sorry guys and I'm sure some of you will be dissapointed but it is getting hard with all those slashers, and it costs lots of fg so we now reward you with 50 fg per Guild Point.
Notice that we're one of the only guild of all D2jsp still rewarding fg for gp's while we're a 100% ladderslasher guild. That's all about the fun guys !

and we're currently making a new recruiting and chat topic.

I think that's all , thanks for understanding and I wish all you Goodluck and thanks !

Lio & Tibo
Back to top Go down
eXpLegend
eXpLegend

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:46 pm

sounds great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:14 pm

eXpLegend wrote:
sounds great Very Happy

thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer_of_27
Member++
Member++
killer_of_27

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:23 pm

personnaly . . . i don't really like ls xD
i try it 2 time , im lvl 1 and i don't like , may i stay ? :/
Back to top Go down
BelgianGus

BelgianGus

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 am

killer_of_27 wrote:
personnaly . . . i don't really like ls xD
i try it 2 time , im lvl 1 and i don't like , may i stay ? :/

nop What a Face
sounds nice Laughing
Back to top Go down
titix

titix

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:51 am

very nice

but dislike idea for 50 fg / gps , i'm poor ^^
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 pm

titix wrote:
very nice

but dislike idea for 50 fg / gps , i'm poor ^^

Well if we don't accept no ls player anymore, lio won't have much fee so we can't stay at 50 per mq too :/
Back to top Go down
gandalf052
Admin
Admin
gandalf052

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm

at first, 100 fg per fail was something to attract people in the guild and reward them , but now we're a good team, I don't think this is really needed Smile

moreover, you'll gain more fg by dropping items than by mq ^^

we're getting a lot of mq's lately , last month costed me over 3K fg in Mq's only ^^ + stuff for the guild, hard to keep it that way :p ( to tell ya the truth )

anyway, it is all about about, neither Tibo nor I get paid for the guild points Wink

@Jerem , don't worry, we kept what we call guests, meaning friends and active members Wink
Back to top Go down
titix

titix

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 pm

gandalf052 wrote:
at first, 100 fg per fail was something to attract people in the guild and reward them , but now we're a good team, I don't think this is really needed Smile

moreover, you'll gain more fg by dropping items than by mq ^^

we're getting a lot of mq's lately , last month costed me over 3K fg in Mq's only ^^ + stuff for the guild, hard to keep it that way :p ( to tell ya the truth )

anyway, it is all about about, neither Tibo nor I get paid for the guild points Wink

@Jerem , don't worry, we kept what we call guests, meaning friends and active members Wink

its not a problem lio Wink
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Sounds great, now we are talking Wink
More active members, no randoms like before I didn't even know about hehe Very Happy
Superb.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=323754
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here come the big changes ! please read this all.   Here come the big changes !  please read this all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here come the big changes ! please read this all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korriban :: general :: curent news-
Jump to: