Korriban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korriban

Welcome in the Korriban™ guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Years Reset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eXpLegend
eXpLegend

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm

I think we should start on Jan. 1, a reset of our guild. We shall start doing guild events like raffles, etc. Also start getting more active on guild forums. We shall also start getting more Gps too , and also start recruiting people from all games, like d2, LS, etc. What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

I agree with that, it's even what we tought ...

but I don't think we need to recruit d2 players :/
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

From d2 yeah why not? I'd love to actually, cuz Im playing d2 ^^

It would bring more activity to the guild, cuz honestly - not everyone is playing LS Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=323754
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 am

New.A wrote:

It would bring more activity to the guild, cuz honestly - not everyone is playing LS Razz

yep but we are a ladderslahser guild, not a purpose to recruit d2jsp player

I agree with organizing d2 event but imo it should be only among us ...
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 am

gthibault wrote:
New.A wrote:

yep but we are a ladderslahser guild, not a purpose to recruit d2jsp player

I agree with organizing d2 event but imo it should be only among us ...

Well I agree, but LS players are mainly old d2 players right? ^^ Everyone changes
his games from time to time.
Back to top Go down
eXpLegend
eXpLegend

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 am

Well ofc we aim for LS players, but i was just suggesting people who want to join and be friends with us do not all play LS. So I just want it open to anyone really. basicly what i mean is if d2 players want to join and they are gm, follow jsp rules, etc. we let them in, or any other game.
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 am

eXpLegend wrote:
Well ofc we aim for LS players, but i was just suggesting people who want to join and be friends with us do not all play LS. So I just want it open to anyone really. basicly what i mean is if d2 players want to join and they are gm, follow jsp rules, etc. we let them in, or any other game.

Dunno, will ask lio first
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 am

eXpLegend wrote:

i am for that.
Back to top Go down
gandalf052
Admin
Admin
gandalf052

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am

gthibault wrote:
eXpLegend wrote:

Dunno, will ask lio first

Well I agree with this, we have free slots so it really doesn't matter to me let anybody get in

but then we have to enforce our rules towards the new members, like we give them 2 weeks to show they can be part of our community even if they play ls or not.
so that way, we might get active people only and kick out the ones that aren't active Wink

also fee has to be paid by normal members ( so they want to be in the guild and show some activity since they've paid )
free entry for active sc players and any hc players

what do you think about this ?
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 pm

why not ...
Back to top Go down
gandalf052
Admin
Admin
gandalf052

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 pm

gthibault wrote:
why not ...

if you don't like the idea, tell me Tibo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 pm

gandalf052 wrote:
gthibault wrote:
why not ...

well if we put a fee np it will help our library Smile
Back to top Go down
gandalf052
Admin
Admin
gandalf052

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:21 pm

gthibault wrote:
gandalf052 wrote:
gthibault wrote:
why not ...

well if we put a fee np it will help our library Smile

sure I don't care about the fg it brings in, the fee is only there to prevent anybody to enter the guild just to get the name -_-
Back to top Go down
eXpLegend
eXpLegend

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:05 pm

I agree we give every new member accepted a two week or one week trail period, no matter what games they play and if they can be gm and apart of our community they are in. Fee should be 75fg, because 250fg gets a new member slot. so every time 5 people join and we are full we can buy 5 more, the extra 25fg can be used for library and events.
Back to top Go down
Amo
Senoir Moderator
Senoir Moderator
Amo

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm

I am in Smile
we should try to find more slashers Sad
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 pm

eXpLegend wrote:
I agree we give every new member accepted a two week or one week trail period, no matter what games they play and if they can be gm and apart of our community they are in. Fee should be 75fg, because 250fg gets a new member slot. so every time 5 people join and we are full we can buy 5 more, the extra 25fg can be used for library and events.

u mean 125fg extra? xd
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 pm

New.A wrote:
eXpLegend wrote:

u mean 125fg extra? xd

it's the same, he means 25 by person ...
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 pm

gthibault wrote:
New.A wrote:
eXpLegend wrote:

u mean 125fg extra? xd

okay im sorry..
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 pm

New.A wrote:
gthibault wrote:
New.A wrote:
eXpLegend wrote:

u mean 125fg extra? xd

okay im sorry..

lol don't worry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Years Reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Reset   New Years Reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Reset
Page 1 of 1