Korriban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korriban

Welcome in the Korriban™ guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Web site to win paypal's money

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Fallen_Angel

Web site to win paypal's money Empty
PostSubject: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi all...

I am in searching about a web site to win paypal money, I have heard it's possible to win paypal's money...

Look teatom the member get Fg like this web site... and he doesn't want to help me Sad

Wan you help me ? (I need rainbow orb =) )
Back to top Go down
gthibault
Admin
Admin
gthibault

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 am

imo it's just a fake, He paid with his own money ^^
Back to top Go down
Thibaud

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 pm

gthibault wrote:
imo it's just a fake, He paid with his own money ^^

dunno if it's fake, there're a lot of site to earn money, playing game, read e-mail, make test, or use a special thing to surf, but imo you don't earn a lot if you earn something ^^
i looked at it sometimes ago and i don't find something who was worth to be used ^^
and most of them need 18 years old min and don't have :/
anyway, teatom didnt want to tell me too Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Fallen_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Btw if we need 18years old... it's game which need to use reality money (own money)
Back to top Go down
eXpLegend
eXpLegend

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 am

Well, I know you can take surveys and get money and such, but I do not know a good trust able site.
Back to top Go down
The_Fallen_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Explain me...
Back to top Go down
New.A
New.A

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 am

eXpLegend wrote:
Well, I know you can take surveys and get money and such, but I do not know a good trust able site.

there are no sites like that as far as i know.. ofc. many people are talking about different very good sites,
but imo its just to get attention etc.

so long i've used bux.to and bux3.com

waiting for money about 9months already, when they are saying its taking up to 30 working days and soon it will be already
a year ......

so if u find one, you are lucky (but that is just rare..)
Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=323754
The_Fallen_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Sad for U :'(
Back to top Go down
Thibaud

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 pm

All the site I know where you can earn money or something, you need to give them money or you will never win anything :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Web site to win paypal's money   Web site to win paypal's money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Web site to win paypal's money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korriban :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: